Evolutions Treatment Center for Addiction & Mental Health: About Us
Evolutions Treatment Center offers multiple levels of rehabilitation care for alcohol, drug, and mental health difficulties. Our primary addiction treatment program revolves around a 30-day stay at our luxury addiction treatment center located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
In addition, we offer extended stay options and intensive outpatient aftercare treatment for clients who may benefit from additional treatment. We offer a full continuum of treatment options that include outpatient detox, Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient Programs, psychological and psychiatric assessment, and a variety of outpatient group and individual services. We are proud to offer the kind of top-level addiction treatment we would want and demand for our own loved ones.
Our treatment programs are built on a mix of psychotherapeutic, evidence based,
and holistic practices, including;
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Family Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Canine and Pet Assisted Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Medication-assisted Treatment (MAT)
Other forms of therapy involve;
- Physical Fitness
- Massage Therapy
- Tai Chi
- 12-step Facilitation
- Spiritual and Nutritional Counseling
What Sets Us Apart
Many aspects of the Evolutions experience set us apart from the multiple rehab centers in Florida. The main difference is our fusion of tried and true, evidence-based therapeutic approaches facilitated by top credentialed experts with some of the very latest advancements that have proven to assist in the treatment of addiction and mental health difficulties. Founded in 2013, our commitment is evident in our use of multiple therapies and our unique approaches to helping those suffering from substance abuse and mental health difficulties.
Along with the best that science and medicine have to offer, we make available a range of interesting and fulfilling holistic activities where clients can find peace and serenity in their day-to-day treatment, and take what they learn back with them to enrich their new sober lives. And of course, there is the luxurious living accommodations and the personalized approach that we are becoming known for.
We consider our focus on patient care to be unparalleled and are proud to offer the kind of top-level treatment we would want our own loved ones to receive. This is at the core of what we believe.
Evolutions Treatment Center Licensure and Accreditation
- Licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF): “The SAMH Program is the legislatively appointed state authority for substance abuse, mental health, and methadone designation. The program is governed by Chapters 394 and 397 of the Florida Statutes and is responsible for the oversight of a statewide system of care for the prevention, treatment, and recovery of children and adults with serious mental illnesses or substance abuse disorders.” (via myflfamilies.com)
- Accredited as a Behavioral Health Care facility by the Joint Commission: Beginning in 1969, The Joint Commission established the Behavioral Health Care Accreditation Program to encourage safe, high quality care, treatment or services to individuals receiving mental health or addiction treatment services.
- Licensed by the Florida Agency For Health Care Administration (ACHA): was statutorily created by Chapter 20, Florida Statutes as the chief health policy and planning entity for the state. We are primarily responsible for the state’s estimated $25.2 billion Medicaid program that will serve a projected 4.27 million Floridians in SFY 2016-17, the licensure of the state’s 48,500 health care facilities and the sharing of health care data through the Florida Center for Health Information and Policy Analysis.
What Makes Our Approach to Addiction Treatment Different
Having held clinical and senior management positions at several leading drug and alcohol treatment centers, the Founders of Evolutions Treatment Center saw not only a gap in care but also an opportunity to essentially redefine what addiction treatment could be. They saw that opportunity in the following distinct areas:
Evolutions and its core drug and alcohol addiction treatment program was founded and developed by physicians, psychologists, and clinical professionals with expertise in clinical psychology, neuropsychiatry and addiction medicine. This is what makes Evolutions Treatment Center stand apart from the numerous addiction treatment centers started by venture capital firms and/or un-credentialed former patients. From our inception, we have been committed to clinical expertise above all else. The high quality of our staff and their impressive credentials are testimony to that commitment. Our focus is to address one’s core difficulties whether stemming from substance abuse, mental health, trauma, or a combination of factors.
Another pillar in our quest to deliver an entirely new level of treatment is our focus on luxury and elegance – all at an affordable price. We know from experience the importance of clients feeling relaxed, secure and comfortable while in treatment and have spared no expense in creating a safe, beautiful environment in which to seek recovery. From stylish furnishings to large flat-screen televisions in every unit to stainless steel appliances to our lighted swimming pool, home theater, and state-of-the-art fitness room, we have created a recovery environment head and shoulders above all other drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers. Please visit this page for a virtual tour of our addiction treatment center facilities.
Do you need to contact a certified addictions counselor right away? Call us 24/7 at 866-771-7091 or use our confidential contact form and we will contact you from our facility as soon as possible.
*Note that we are not a call center, but an actual treatment facility.